Sunday, February 22, 2015

Home Sweet Home

The Main Floor
We have fully settled into life in this great state of Denver and recently moved into our new home in Cherry Creek. The house is truly my dream home in the perfect location. Over the next few weeks and months, I will be putting on my amateur interior designer hat and create a look that we will feel comfortable in for many years to come. The house is three floors with a roof top deck so there will be a lot of square feet to decorate!
 
I am extremely lucky when it comes to decorating as Richard and I have exactly the same taste in furniture and d├ęcor. We both like sophisticated surroundings with a mix of antique pieces and tasteful contemporary ones. We also abhor any type of pattern, print or bright loud colors so the walls and large pieces will all be muted and neutral. Just like my closet!
 
After many years of living in apartments in London, New York and San Francisco, it is really fantastic finally to settle down in a home that we can make our own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment